Tuesday, July 17

We go to this place on tuesdays and have three of four courses this is the dessert one, it is so good. :)
Me and Jo doing the peace sign saying "hi".
Well Jo and I have picked up something COLORING mom bought us coloring books a japanese one and I have Aladdin,and Jo got a japanese book and a princess book. :)
This is at nic's baseball game that we went to all day it was so hot so i used an umbrella to help the heat not be so strong lol well I just wanted to put these pics on to updated ya'll on my life we are going to fuji san tomorow O yeah I finished school. O YEAH!!!!

3 comments:

Andrew said...

Hi Bekah,
I like looking at your pictures. I saw your little kitten, my cat Nicky was 17 when she died last week. My mom was very sad. How is Nic doing baseball? I played my guitar in shine last night. We all miss you very much, especially me. Tell your dad to call me sometime.
-andrew whaley
864-923-6641

Amy Donell Molina said...

Rebekah!...the pics are great! Sounds like you're having many adventures!!!.... coloring books... there is something always appealing and fun about that!... i don't think I ever out grew that either!... sounds fun!.... so when are you guys heading for the states... our paths are going to cross in august for Christina's wedding...way cool huh?! I can't wait to see you all!...really! I have one request....
... Claudio loves comics.. and manga comics... and japanese culture... he REALLY wants to visit you guys! :)... do you think your mom could pick up a manga comic book for him... an original?... it doesn't have to be anything big or expensive... you just let me know and I'll pay your mom back!... if it's not too big of a deal... if it's too much.. don't worry about it!
becks this "note" is geting long... so I'll let you go... and write more on another entry! :)
amos

bballbek said...

K, Amy I will...